Any other college students?

Options
broganvc
broganvc Posts: 21 Member
Hi! I'm Tori. I'm a junior in college and would love to have some friends who are trying to lose weight the healthy way, rather than just starving themselves of calories. Support, recipes, or exercise tips would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a Senior in college and am gearing up to start and internship, work my current job and take a couple classes so I'm going to need all the motivation and understanding as well! Feel free to add me!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i start in july :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Im a Freshman in college....yes i know new meat right:) Haha actually on summer break(not taking any classes this semester).

Feel free ta add me if ya like!
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I've got one semester left :D
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I've got about 3 semesters left! You can add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • broganvc
    broganvc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    awww I love all of yall already :]
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    15 credits left...although I guess I would be considered more 'non-traditional'. I'd appreciate recipes as well though.
  • dervlaland
    dervlaland Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm a postgrad!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey im a 19 year old college sophomore now!

There's a lot of other college students here! Feel free to add me im always looking for more friends a long the way to help keep me on track and motivated and for me to do the same!

Welcome!
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    Junior in college.
    The most challenging part for me, is since i'm now of legal drinking age, i love to partake in that.
    Any of you feel free to add me, we can be a support group for one another! :)
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cayce, I'm 20, and I'm a sophomore in college!!! :)
  • dervlaland
    dervlaland Posts: 19
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too, could do with the support!!!
  • KatheryneH13
    KatheryneH13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    About to go into my 4th year in college! Woop Woop. Anyone feel free to add me! :D
  • Ericheuang21
    Ericheuang21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my Sophomore year. Feel free to add me. I'm always willing to help others and motivate to live a healthy life. I just started this with my girlfriend last week. I know a lot of ways of losing weight. Since 2 years ago I've lost 50 lbs and feel great. However, last year I tore a ligament training for my first triathlon. Now, I'm trying to get back in shape. So again feel free to add me, I would love to help whoever!!!!
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    Going into junior year... just made some major life choices which maaay keep me here an extra semester or summer (thanks, premed) but it's all good! Add me if you'd like!
  • bbahmer377
    bbahmer377 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm 19 and I'll be a college soph in the fall :) I'm pretty new to the site and would love any tips or advice as well!

Anyone feel free to friend me!
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I graduate tomorrow!! wooo haha but at a University i'd be a Senior so I guess I could still be a college student
  • bmramsey0614
    bmramsey0614 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I just finished by BS degree a year ago and started a masters degree. In the fall I will start pharmacy school. Add me if you like! It is hard to eat healthy and work/go to school!
  • lmhisted
    lmhisted Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and going into my junior year. I can't wait to start cooking for myself! First year in an apartment.
  • BeckyReba
    BeckyReba Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    going into junior year and always looking for motivation, especially during the busy studying times! anyone feel free to add me so we can support each other!! :):)