Self control!

Options
MrsTomy
MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
My fiance was hungry while we were running errands and so we stopped by Burger King. He ordered 2 doubled whoppers with a large fry (he is 6'1" and weight 160lbs...and NEVER exercises...i could kill him:grumble: ). i didn't order anything, and I didn't even eat one fry! :smile: I have always been terrible with my self control...and today I really proved to myself that I can do this! :bigsmile: I felt so much better (and proud) that I didn't give in to temptation than a few stupid fries could have made me!

here's to self control! :drinker:

Replies

• MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    My fiance was hungry while we were running errands and so we stopped by Burger King. He ordered 2 doubled whoppers with a large fry (he is 6'1" and weight 160lbs...and NEVER exercises...i could kill him:grumble: ). i didn't order anything, and I didn't even eat one fry! :smile: I have always been terrible with my self control...and today I really proved to myself that I can do this! :bigsmile: I felt so much better (and proud) that I didn't give in to temptation than a few stupid fries could have made me!

• shewearsvans
    Options
    Good Job!:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options

That is so great. my hubby is the same, can eat and eat and not do any exercise. and not gain any weight, I could just kick his behind, LOL. you can do it, you have proved it.
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yay! you.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I need to start doing the same around the boyfriend. He eats horribly but he actually does put on weight (should I feel good or bad about that...conflict) :tongue:

Way to laugh in temptation's face!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I also did a great job with the self control this week. We get donuts delivered at work the first of each month which happened to come yesterday. The bad part is that the donuts are kept in the commons area, so everytime I want coffee I have to pass the donuts. The crazy part is that this month I didn't even feel like I was missing out on anything. Keep up the good work.
  • tonimckinney924
    tonimckinney924 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I have no self control and I would have for sure eaten at least 12 fries....thats for the motivation...

heres to you...:drinker:
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    that is awesome! keep it up
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:

I'm getting better at just eating a burger (always no mayo cause I hate the stuff, no cheese) and no fries. It lets me splurge every once in a while without totally blowing it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!