I'm new here and just wanted to say hi.

Options
I just started this program about three days ago. I am hoping that this helps me lose weight and get healthy all at once. My name is LisaMarie and it is important that I lose 50 pounds and soon. I know that doesn't seem like much but that's just for starters. I have to have open heart surgery ASAP but the doctor wants me to try and lose 50 pounds first. I am hoping and praying that this works because I am running out of options. I know my family and friends are supporting me but it always helps to have extra people on your side. I am a great listener so if anyone needs help with their journey I would be glad to chat with you. Peace, Love, and happy weight loss to everyone. :)

LisaMarie Fletcher

Replies

• drtramdo63
    drtramdo63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been working out in gym for past year and dropped 40 pounds. Looking for 30 more. How to estimate calories burned on weight machines? Also, after using elliptical, machine gives me one calorie amount and My fitnesS pal a different amount, usually lower than machine. Which do I use. I'm 67 y/o and need to be "young" again. Tired of being FAT. Life is good.
    :smiley:
  • UGotThisGirl72
    UGotThisGirl72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi LisaMarie.. I'm sending you a friend request. ☺ It helps to have a good support system and I'd be glad to do what I can to help support you along the way!
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa Marie! Please feel free to add me - it's my passion to support others on their journey. I lost over 40 lbs last year and have kept it off. Now working on the last 15-18. It definitely helps to have great support!! You can do this!!