Day one. Again.

Options
I just spent the morning on the scale, counting calories, reloading my fitness pal,and grocery shopping for protein filled goodness. I ate a good brekkie, snack and lunch with turkey breast, avocado, tomato and edamame. Now I'm feeling delirious for a bag of Doritos!

Replies

• bekkidrn
    bekkidrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My first day back too. At my highest weight ever. Every time i think of my weight i just wanna eat more. Took a four mile walk. Spent 2 hour prepping food for weekend. Would love to help u with those doritos.
  • gkb1990
    gkb1990 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ordered a Chinese takeaway last night for tea. I craved it all day and because I'd been so good and deciplined since I started my diet 10 days ago I thought it wouldn't hurt.

1. It didn't taste half as nice and I thought it would so I only ate half of the meal

2. I felt awful after it

Stepping on the scales today and there wasn't a difference so I've got away with it. It really wasn't worth it and I wouldn't want you to feel like I did last night after a bag of Doritos. Stay strong u can do it :)
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Fit some Doritos into your calorie intake for the day?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Till one gets absolutely serious and committed to weight loss, there will be several "day one" repeats.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kissedbythesunshine
    Options
    Why can't you eat Doritos? As long as it fits into your calories you will be fine.
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Make a commitment for this to be your last "day 1". Even though I went 1500 calories over yesterday, it still isn't day 1 and I've still lost a bunch of weight. In 5 months you want to have lost a bunch of weight and be able to get on here and share your story and help and motivate others. Log your food and fit the Doritos in. Don't try to lose too quickly or you'll have a greater chance of giving up. I just logged my left over turkey lunch, with cherry pie and ice cream. I'm still under my 1200 calories and will have room for some popcorn at the movies later. It's all about portion size. You can do this!!