Not hungry after a cheat day?

Options
Last night we had friends over, had some drinks and it led to some drunken munchies. I ate WAY too much. Today I just have not been hungry. And this has happened a couple times after a day where I ate too much. Its not that I am intentionally not eating but I am honestly not very hungry. And when I do get hungry I am craving fruits and veggies. My calories today are seriously under.

Am I the only one that has this happen? Is this normal?

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yup, this happens to me all the time! Its like zig-zagging calories even when you dont mean to. The way I see it, unless you have an undereating problem, I don't eat when i'm not hungry.
  • chattychick
    chattychick Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I actually usually have the opposite problem. When I eat poorly it sets me back a few days worth as far as good food choices.
  • khodges15
    khodges15 Posts: 114
    Options
    no ma'am same thing with me everytime i drink! i have a very light day the next day. which i suppose is kinda good so we can level out from the day before :)
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Generally happens to me too. If I'm not hungry the day following a bad day, I don't eat the additional calories. I'm pretty much back to normal by the second day.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Ya, that usually happens to me....but then so does the opposite. If I have a day when I wasn't hungry and say only ate 800 calories... the next day I'm starving like I hadn't eaten for weeks... lol