8,349 calories yesterday

Options
2»

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Nice ! I only made it to 5,396 yesterday before I tapped out. I woke up weighing the exact same weight as the day before. ( I don't have leftovers though so today will be the normal 2,300 )
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    Nice ! I only made it to 5,396 yesterday before I tapped out. I woke up weighing the exact same weight as the day before. ( I don't have leftovers though so today will be the normal 2,300 )

What does that mean?

How does one not have leftovers?

Does not compute

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    So jealous....
    l2ufsfjeoj8n.gif
  • tinger12
    tinger12 Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Wow and I felt crazy for doing 2200 which is 400 more than I normally eat. And I was stuffed after my turkey, mashed potato, stuffing, gravy, corn on the cob, garlic green beans feast. Of course 6 months ago I could have done well over 6000 for that one day.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    holy crap! awesome
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Well done! I have no idea what my count was because I didn't log or even think about it. Just ate ALL the foodz and enjoyed every bite.
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I didn't even try logging yesterday. I could have had 2000 it could have been 10000 lol I lived in blissful ignorance for the whole day.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    And I weighed 1.4 pounds less this morning than on Thanksgiving morning.

Should I eat even more today, stay the same, or cut back?

Shoot for a minimum of 12,000. At your current level you are probably deficient in protein to prevent you from losing LBM. Don't let the naysayers or science convince you otherwise.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

Personally, I would eat my maintenance calories today (if maintaining) or my deficit (if still losing), but I would just chalk it all up as one day of eating over.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options

:smiley: How many did you burn?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Blah. I did so horribly that even though I'm bulking, I have to eat in a deficit for a few days cause I don't wanna be gaining like mad
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »

Shoot for a minimum of 12,000. At your current level you are probably deficient in protein to prevent you from losing LBM. Don't let the naysayers or science convince you otherwise.

Robert, you always bring such a decisive brand of wisdom to these conundrums!
  • littleb0peep
    littleb0peep Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know where to begin with logging Thanksgiving feast(s). Kudos to you, sir.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    were-not-worthy.png
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I weighed less this morning than Thanksgiving morning. Fluctuations or not, now I feel like I slacked a little bit.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Dang, are you sure you logged accurately? That's a little hard to believe, but good for you! xD
    I recall hearing somewhere that it takes several days for your body to reflect an accurate number as it takes time to process the food, but I mean, I'd think that'd be for weight gain/water retention, not loss.
    I would just listen to your hunger cues and what your body wants. For the most part, our bodies know when we need more calories and when we've had enough. Congratulations for not gaining a ton!
  • DeguelloTex
    Options
    My maintenance is around 4000. I'd know I was very substantially above that without logging a thing. Half of a chocolate pie, on top of everything else, would see to that.

If my body knew when I'd had enough calories, I doubt I'd have ended up as Obese Class II, though.
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My maintenance is around 4000. I'd know I was very substantially above that without logging a thing. Half of a chocolate pie, on top of everything else, would see to that.

If my body knew when I'd had enough calories, I doubt I'd have ended up as Obese Class II, though.

Holy hell, here I am smug about my 2500 maintenance as a runner. Anyone have any "cleanses" that'll increase my height?
  • DeguelloTex
    Options

Holy hell, here I am smug about my 2500 maintenance as a runner. Anyone have any "cleanses" that'll increase my height?
    Or one that'll allow me to get a runner's high instead of a runner's desire just to be back home on the floor.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I heard from some MFPer that if you eat a lot at once, it negates some of the calories because your body can't process them before they reach the end of your tract. If you did this successfully, you will have pooed an entire drumstick. Also, corn doesn't count, because, you know...