Jumping back in and looking for friends.

Options
Hi everyone! I've been on this site before and had great success, but I took a break and now I'm looking for friends to join me on this new leg of my journey. Last time I lost a lot of weight. This time I only want to lose about 50lbs of fat and build up muscle, especially in my upper body. I've pretty much let my muscle go as a result of an injury, so I'm starting from scratch... A blank slate to draw the me I'm meant to be on.

I try to be encouraging and supportive, and I'm looking for friends in addition to fitness buddies. I don't judge based on religion or politics, and I'm very much a supporter of the LGBT community (probably a good thing, as I'm part of it). If that sounds like someone you might want to bring on your fitness path, I'd love to have you as a friend!

Replies

• cladinose
    cladinose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I am also looking to loose weight (lost 25/40) and add more muscle to my torso. But I feel that I need some one to watch over my back since I tend to focus more on legs. And I would love a fitness buddy!!
  • chap4stick26
    chap4stick26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, am Dorothy and am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated too on this journey.... so add me and we will encourage each other along the way :).