Is anyone on herbal life?

Options
2»

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Herbalife (not "herbal life") is a scam, and dangerous.
    It only makes money for the company and some high-level distributers.

PLEASE read the info on this page:
    http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Herbalife/herbalife00.html

Especially pay attention to the 2 things under "journal articles", where they talk about liver damage / failure.
    Also under "other recent information", read the one about high lead levels in their products.
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Few weeks ago, I try herbal life for a week. I have a busy schedule work long hours, no time for the gym and it's easy go meal. But I keep cheating on my meals eating foods that would never think about eating. After, I stop using herbal life and wasted money. I felt sick to my stomach and gained weight. Now, I make time to go to the gym and eat healthy.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »
    kzelaya26 wrote: »
    hi guys im new to this group. I have been on herbal life since june of this yr, and i love it. its very simple and easy; especially for those who are busy between work,school, being a parent, etc. But i keep cheating on my meals, I love sweets.

Then my advice would be to stop wasting your money on it. You can figure out your calorie goal here and budget a bit of sweets in there. For free!

This.

Weight loss is a calorie deficit only, everything outside of that is preference.

Stop the herbal life, eat at a calorie deficit, and you will lose weight.
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I used herbalife and lost over 60lbs. Herbalife was just a tool for me. I used it because I liked the taste and I enjoy meal replacements, it was what I could stick to consistently. They satisfy me on a level that works for me. I did not use the tablets, until recently. The verdict is still out on if I see a difference with adding them. The truth of the matter is that herbalife is a tool like all other tools. If you like it and it helps you stay within your calorie range than I would say use it. If you are trying to use it to lose weight but you dont truly enjoy it, there are other options. I like the carb/protein ratio. It will take many attempts to find out what works for YOU! For me, it wasn't a waste of money because, as I said.. It was my tool. Granted, I could have spent my money on other things, but I chose that. If I had to pick between herbalife and crossfit membership due to cost, I would pick the crossfit membership every time. I truly believe the best way to lose fat is to get your *kitten* moving and figure out your calorie range and macros. There is nothing wrong with herbalife, at the same time, its not magic either.