Looking for peeps that get how hard this is!,

Options
hey everyone! I did fertility treatments about 7 years ago and failed! I also gained 110 pounds in the process!!!! I think I used that sadness as an excuse to stay overweight and thus continued to be sad... Well not everyone has over 100 pounds to lose, it is hard and it hurts everyday! I really need advice and friendship thru this journey that I HAVE to take! Enough sadness and excuses! Thanks to anyone who wants to friend me

Replies

• Acereno
    Acereno Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have 100+ lbs to lose and would be delighted to offer support and hopefully receive the same in return. I'm only just starting (again) and expect a long journey full of challenges and also small victories here and there. I'm unsure how to friend you. If you have interest I would be happy to have you friend me
  • bigbootycuti
    bigbootycuti Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did!
  • P1x1eK
    P1x1eK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi id love too be your mfp hun and it is very hard anyone who says isnt is lieing every day is a challenge but we can do it together im here too make new friends along the way thank u and hope can be friends xx
  • lee658
    lee658 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi I love your name and that shows you have a fun positive side. I'm more than happy to be a positive friend and help motivate. I also appreciate the same positivity in return. I can relate on the family issue. This is hard, and you will have bad days. I encourage you not to cheat on inputting calories and adding your exercises. Do daily curb you habits over time. Don't keep looking at the weight scale. If you keep at it you will start seeing results and better yet feeling better inside, the outside changes will take time but you can do it and friends here will help to keep you on track. Please do add me. Good luck were all with you:-)
  • bigbootycuti
    bigbootycuti Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Great advice
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hey big booty best of luck to you.
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow best of luck to you. I def get it. I been battling for years now