NEW!! ADD ME!

Options
So I'm new to this and still don't really know what I'm doing, but I'm beginning on a long hard road to loose weight and keep it off. i can do it on my own but like a bit of support (who doesn't) so if your interesting then plz add me :) hope to get to know you, lets shed the lbs together! :)

Replies

• Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too... hopefully we can both do well with our weight loss!
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you are in the right place.... alot of good people who offers support.
  • ajjennamom
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too, this has been my first week and it has been a real eye opener! I have started cutting out many things that I didn't even think about until I had to log :( I sure hope this works and teaches me how to keep it off!
    I'm glad there are others out there who are in the same boat as me.
  • jadedm
    jadedm Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I have to say that this is a great support site ... Trust me..checking this every day and logging your work will make the process alot easier
  • monahharris
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new as well it will be a week on Monday, hopefully together we can achieve success!! :)
  • bethy73
    bethy73 Posts: 39
    Options
    You got it! Tomorrow marks my 3 week anniversary and I love it here! You could say I'm an MFP addict! =) I hope you like it and find as much support here as I do! Welcome!

~Beth
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    I have been on here about six weeks and have lost 8 pounds. I set a goal of 65 pounds, and hope I can get there by next summer. I have met all sorts of people of different ages and from all over the world on this site. One thing we all have in common is a desire to be the best we can be and lose unwanted weight. I will send a friend request.