cladinose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh and Im 21
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Options
    cladinose wrote: »
    Im 5'4 female, and currently im 145, so at the end of the bmi scale. What would I search on google to know what foods I should to be eating?

No specific foods need to be eaten. Fruits, veggies and proteins will keep you full the most. Foods containing monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are also good for your health. Fish has omega 3s which are great. And potatoes seem to keep me full.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Ah, we are pretty similar. I'm 24, 5'3, an currently at 146-ish.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Pre-planning your meals and making snacks can help with getting your calories in.
  • cladinose
    Options
    Thanks sooooo much psulemon!!!!! I needed a slap in the face.
  • cladinose
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    Ah, we are pretty similar. I'm 24, 5'3, an currently at 146-ish.

Nice! glad to know im not the only one with my height/weight combo
  • cladinose
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »
    cladinose wrote: »
    Im 5'4 female, and currently im 145, so at the end of the bmi scale. What would I search on google to know what foods I should to be eating?

No specific foods need to be eaten. Fruits, veggies and proteins will keep you full the most. Foods containing monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats are also good for your health. Fish has omega 3s which are great. And potatoes seem to keep me full.

Thanks sooo much!! I needed a slap in the face!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Looking at your diary (assuming it is accurate) you are not eating enough, at least for the past couple of days. You were at a little over 1000 calories the one day and right about 1200 the other. You need to eat at least the 1700. As to what will fill you, that is pretty personal to each individual.

Edit:

I went back even further, you have not been hitting your calorie goal. In fact there is not one day going back to the 22nd, where you have hit your goal. One was even down in the 700s. Your hunger is because of chronically eating too little.