back again...

Options
Hello!
This is my 3rd attempt at MFP. I feel like a giant fail. But I will not reflect on that, I am here to start anew. I am 44 with a very stubborn 10-15lbs to lose. I work out about 3 times a week, 4 on a good week doing jazzercise. I have tried low carb, low to no sugar, counting calories, and have very little will power. I feel like I try everything but eventually, sooner than not, cave into a craving and here I am. I love food. It's not an unhealthy relationship with food but I am tired of not looking like I want to in clothes! I don't care what the scale says so much but I haven't seen my waist since I found out I was pregnant with my baby...who is now 5! Working out, I see tone and results with muscle definition but not much else. I know I have got to change my diet! I also know I have got to stick with it and not get so discouraged bc I see no change. So here I am again. I am purposely starting before the holidays bc I know that I will be faced with temptations everywhere but I need to make this happen for myself. Would love to share meal ideas, encouragement and any advice is sought! Good luck to everyone!
Alicia

Replies

• jas16
    jas16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been a yoyo with my weight going up 20 then I get back in shape and start all over again. Back at start over. 43 and hoping to stick with this time. I welcome support and an happy to give what I can back.