NO more motivation! Help!

Options
I seem to have lost my motivation! I had tons with getting to see and meet the Backstreet Boys, but now that it is fast approaching, this Friday I don't seem to want to do anything anymore. We are in the process of trying to buy a house and I am also in the process of taking my RN boards, so I am just too tired to do anything else! What should I do? Give me any suggestions to help keep me going. I have lost a total of 31 pounds since December and I certainly don't to go back and I would love to continue to lose. I have at least 20 more pounds to go! Please help! Any suggestions will do! Thanks!

Replies

• awjt
    awjt Posts: 1
    Options
    I think you should respect the fact that your stress level has risen, and you are doing everything you can to hold things together. That alone is admirable. If you can tread water and get past some of the stressful things like moving, then maybe you will be more relaxed. Motivation is sure to follow! I know that when I am stressed out, I am totally unmotivated and the cure isn't to find motivation but to reduce my stress level. Keep at it! Don't give up!
  • sweetpickle84
    sweetpickle84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Hope that once my stress level decreases it will come back like it was before! Thanks again!;)
  • Rklane
    Rklane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. We had our "big" event Friday night that I was wanting to lose for. It's over now, and my motivation went with it. I've lost 20, and have 20 more to go.
  • d12massey
    d12massey Posts: 1
    Options
    I started a 5k training program.... it's keeping me motivated.
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    One word...Farrell's!! It's a ways off, but I PROMISE you that your butt will be kicked. In the meantime, hang in there! You look AMAZING and have come a LONG ways...maintaining is just as noble as losing!

One thought...when you were at a lower wt, were you exercising as much? Don't focus too much on the scale--you may have more muscle than you did before, not a bad thing!!