OMG I actually like how I look in a bikini

Options
tmdugger
tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
So yes I have worn a bikini top before, because I wanted to get a tan, but I have never liked how I looked in one and have always been extremely self conscious thinking I'm that girl thats way too big to be wearing a bikini and shouldn't somebody tell her....

but I thought what the heck I'll try a few on at Wal-Mart since I was there for something else...I loved it and bought it. Hated the bottoms that went with the suit, that's why I'm wearing shorts...

This is me at 200...no tummy pics from 224

3433471_8805.jpg

and me in my new bikini top (sorry about crappy quality....camera phone won't not flash)

3433471_5718.jpg

Yay!!! can't imagine how great it'll be when I lose those last 20

Replies

• kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!! bikini's are definitely motivating! enjoy rocking it this summer! you look great!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Looking good, well done and you deserve to be happy...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • DannieElise
    DannieElise Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!! This was inspiring to see. Thanks for sharing - you look great!
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    You go girl! Super cute top by the way. Wish they had that one here, I would definitely buy it (just to tan in though!) :)
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    fantastic the top looks great! I hope you find some awesome bottoms to go with ti!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!! Congrats!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    you look good keepit up
  • monahharris
    Options
    Congrats!! Looking great!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    So yes I have worn a bikini top before, because I wanted to get a tan, but I have never liked how I looked in one and have always been extremely self conscious thinking I'm that girl thats way too big to be wearing a bikini and shouldn't somebody tell her....

but I thought what the heck I'll try a few on at Wal-Mart since I was there for something else...I loved it and bought it. Hated the bottoms that went with the suit, that's why I'm wearing shorts...

This is me at 200...no tummy pics from 224

3433471_8805.jpg

and me in my new bikini top (sorry about crappy quality....camera phone won't not flash)

3433471_5718.jpg

Yay!!! can't imagine how great it'll be when I lose those last 20

Very beautiful & sexy! GOO YOU!
  • putnam80
    putnam80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    You look great!! :smile:
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Oh, that top is so CUTE, and you look great in it!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    I just bought a couple of bikini tops myself.. gotta show off all that hard work at the gym, this summer! I like the shorts style bottoms that you can mix and match with the tops..

You look great! So proud of you!
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Cute top! I think you look great! You can really see all the hard work that you have put in. Even better is that you feel great! Can't beat that!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!