Weight loss buddy!?!

Options
Just looking for someone to keep me motivated and vice versa to try and lose a bit of weight on the run up to Christmas ... Haven't been on this in a long time and just getting back into it now so give me an add and help a guy out and I'll help you out in any way possible too! :)

Replies

• paisley4427
    paisley4427 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would be interests of youre still looking. I'm in need of a weightloss partner too. I am just getting started as well and I could use the motivation.
  • paisley4427
    Options
    I would be interests of youre still looking. I'm in need of a weightloss partner too. I am just getting started as well and I could use the motivation.
    Interested***

• GarethAFC123
    GarethAFC123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • paisley4427
    Options
    Added :)
    Awesome
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I will be losing weight from January but gaining weight until then. Sorry pal
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I fell off the boat also! I'm back on now 13days in down 7lbs! It's hard though I need new motivation everyday!
  • GarethAFC123
    Options
    I fell off the boat also! I'm back on now 13days in down 7lbs! It's hard though I need new motivation everyday!

Wow well done! :)
  • fallenstar01
    fallenstar01 Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I can not get myself off the couch to exercise after work! I'm full of excuses. The more people I had to answer to, maybe the more I'd be able to push myself?? 12lb is all I have left but keep sabotaging myself! Add me if you all like!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for a buddy. I just started again and am looking for motivation to get me though until Christmas.
  • GarethAFC123
    Options
    I can not get myself off the couch to exercise after work! I'm full of excuses. The more people I had to answer to, maybe the more I'd be able to push myself?? 12lb is all I have left but keep sabotaging myself! Add me if you all like!

Added! :) I'm the same, I get a good run of days going at the gym and then Netflix be's calling out to me lol
  • GarethAFC123
    Options
    I am also looking for a buddy. I just started again and am looking for motivation to get me though until Christmas.

It's really is the hardest time of the year to diet isn't it! :o
  • Pole_Kat
    Pole_Kat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :) worst time of year to be doing this but it will definitely be worth it (if I can stop my brain going cake-cheese-chocolate-wine constantly)!!
  • Baltibob2
    Baltibob2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need motivation too. I've lost 40 pounds this year, 15 since I started using MFP, and I need that push to meet my final goal...especially through the holidays (like all of us)
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can add me! We can kick *kitten* together. I am on here everyday and very active. Like to get motivation and support from some new friends! Will do the same!
  • GarethAFC123
    Options
    Pole_Kat wrote: »
    Sent a request :) worst time of year to be doing this but it will definitely be worth it (if I can stop my brain going cake-cheese-chocolate-wine constantly)!!

Ahaha I'm the same but I'm like chocolate-beer-chocolate-beer