24lbs down 24lbs to go .... Anyone to join me!

Options
Well my heads where it should be !! I weighed this morning with a 4lb loss wow so 24lbs down.

Xmas is on its way and I so hope I can get to 13 stone ... Im currently 13.7!

I always struggle when I have a special meal... Weekend etc getting back on but I'm determined not to this time.

Anyone want to join and share their journey .... X

Replies

• ogeoghegan
    ogeoghegan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi tjfenton,

Congrats on your success! I would love to join you. I keep falling off the bandwagon but now is the time for me to get back on.
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have 24 lbs to go as well!!!! Cw 179 gw 155
  • clairegales
    clairegales Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 15 lbs and I have 15 more to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend, I have an open diary and I try to eat 1200 cal a day. Keep going over but trying to get back on track!
  • Djnoon61
    Djnoon61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sure. Can use some additional support/motivation. It was going great but it's been slowing down. I'm not sure how to share info but will try.
  • FitGamerSmoak
    FitGamerSmoak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Friend me! Always looking for motivation! I'm 155 with a goal weight of 125-130. Already down from 177!
  • mommyofboys92
    mommyofboys92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I have my off days when I fall off I'm trying to lose 30 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me or msg me let's do this ☺
  • NRameez
    NRameez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hii all.. I'm trying to lose abt 55 lbs... I have lost about 10 lbs... looking forward to have active MFP friends.. pls feel free to add me..
  • jocaller12
    jocaller12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi congrat ihave finally decided to start today as keep having bad days were i go off i really would love yo lose 24lbs feel free to add me any advice welcome ti shift this weight

• Kerri202020
    Kerri202020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting, need to shed 30 pounds. I've set a goal of 2 pounds a week. I'd love motivational support!
  • mjbc68
    mjbc68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you're an inspiration I would love to join you need to lose 24lb currently 13.3 and keep putting on weight know I eat and drink to much at weekends. Time to sort it out
  • nataliejanelek
    nataliejanelek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Would love to join you I have the same amount to loose and I am just starting can you recommend any excercises x