30+'s wanting to loose 30 pounds or more

Options
2»

Replies

• lori5860
    lori5860 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting this journey over. I am 32 and have about 50 lbs to lose. I did this before and lost about 20, but put it all back on. I gave up after going through a messy divorce and getting my life back together. I would love to have friends on here to help motivate and keep me on track!
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30 and want to lose 40!
  • JaiDessaT
    JaiDessaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Des :smiley: I'm 38 and 5'8". I'm down 43 lbs from 224 and am working on losing another 30lbs to 40 lbs.
  • jtophinke
    jtophinke Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    37yo I've lost over 20lbs(had lost more but rebounded while building a house/moving) have 30 more to go. Ready for the commitment.
  • dougphi
    dougphi Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    About to turn 37 and have lost 30, but would like to lose 100+ more. Great to know that I'm not alone. Feel free to add!
  • DominikLadyWife
    DominikLadyWife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

30yrs old. Lost 25lbs using MFP before.. went through emotional life crap and gained almost all of it back. Looking to lose at least 30lbs. and I need help staying motivated until I can reestablish better habits and would love to encourage everyone else along the way too. =) Feel free to add me!

~*~*~ WE CAN DO THIS!!! ~*~*~
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 33. 50 pounds down, 25 to go.
  • Erinsmiles2015
    Erinsmiles2015 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and I've lost 26 pounds, and want to lose about 23 more pounds
  • lizetrombley
    lizetrombley Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and need to loose about 60 more pounds ! Lost 13 last month so pretty motivated at the moment !
  • ecoclover
    ecoclover Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. I have lost 100lbs and I would like to lose 50 more over the next 6 months.
  • WinningYes
    WinningYes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in the 30's club! I am returning to MFP and I am ready to start again! It was really nice to come across this thread and see so many people in the same age group looking to get in shape. Good luck to you all!
  • NRameez
    NRameez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there.... I'm 31 and got to lose about 55 lbs to reach my goal weight... I have managed to lose abt 10 lbs nd my journey is on... pls feel free to add me ..
  • NatalieElaineMoran
    Options
    Me too - 34 14-8 at the mo, wanting to reach 9 1/2 stone !!!!! Is this even possible????
  • Jaxvincent
    Jaxvincent Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a little older than most of you at 57! I started three weeks ago and have 15kgs to lose! about 33lbs. My first goal is to lose 3kg in 5 weeks, using a combination of exercise (walking) and this site for diet information.
  • shavauns1
    shavauns1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose another 30 pounds. I started off at 240 and now im 210. 180 is my ideal...good luck on your journey as. It isn't easy but its fun and worth it when you step on the scale
  • stazed657
    stazed657 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! 31 and have lost 15lb so far, another 25 ish to go I think! Previously was 145 and was happy with my level of fitness but a relationship resulted in big weight gain and lost fitness! Time to get back on track! Feel free to add me!

• vnb80
    vnb80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 and I am going to loose 92lbs
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    About to turn 32 in a couple of weeks and aiming to lose 36lbs. Anyone is welcome to add me
  • insolito215
    insolito215 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm about to turn 38. I've lost 55 lbs already and I plan to lose 45 more and TONE UP. Please add me I need more friends!