Looking for individuals that I can help motivate and that can help motivate me in return.

Options
;) hello to everyone out here my name is Dana I'm starting my journey today November 27th 2015 to weight loss would like some motivation and would love to give some motivation let's all do this together not only for a better us but for a better health <3

Replies

• shelleysykeskeene
    shelleysykeskeene Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Im in, add me
  • 40DmBjunkie41
    40DmBjunkie41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too. Pls add me. I have found that MFP Friends come & then drop off. Some ppl are less dedicated than others. I'm looking for MFPals to help me stay motivated by sharing posts, ideas, support & knowledge. Its great when you find real connections.
  • hattiepi
    hattiepi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in, you can do it! I lost 12 lbs doing a round of whole30 and want to lose at least 20 more
  • buxxy
    buxxy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm really needing a group to help me along. I have tried a lot of different things this year and just can't seem to stay on track. I'm 82 kilos, about to turn 50 and so would like to gain inspiration from and also encourage others in their own quest to a healthier weight. I am in otherwise great health, exercise and feel good but just feel the extra weight is uncomfortable. Going through menopause as well so that really does make it harder I think. Hope I can help you all in some way. Good luck and let's encourage each other!
  • WinningYes
    WinningYes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We can do this!! I dropped off a long time ago and just signed up this morning. Glad to know there are more people striving toward the same goal of feeling better about ourselves and being healthy!

• Joshuatree95
    Joshuatree95 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join all of you as well. I feel it's easier to stay on track when there are others out there to help motivate you, and you motivate them in return. It's nice seeing that your not the only one struggling with weigh loss.my problem is when I get stressed, or in the winter months I seem to loss my ambition to exercise.
  • julez40
    julez40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm starting my second round of Whole30. I lost 11 pounds my first month. I took 2 weeeks and I'm ready to start again. Add me as a friend for help, support or questions!
  • amuktha13
    amuktha13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me toooo!! Hope I'm not too late :#
  • allisonlundstrom1971
    Options
    I'm ready to start feeling good about myself and would love to help anyone to stay motivated
  • perijo529
    perijo529 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! I'll friend you if that's OK :)
  • hattiepi
    hattiepi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do yesterday? I tend to eat well and excercise during the week but get really lazy in the weekends; What are some things you do to stay motivated on the weekends?
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :wink: