Hello!!

Options
I have been using MyFitnessPal for about 3 weeks now, however this is my first message... I am on a mission to get fit in 2009 and look forward to meeting people that may come accross the same challenges I might come across. My goal is to lose 22 pounds and I have lost 4 so far....

Replies

• Skinny70
    Options
    I have been using MyFitnessPal for about 3 weeks now, however this is my first message... I am on a mission to get fit in 2009 and look forward to meeting people that may come accross the same challenges I might come across. My goal is to lose 22 pounds and I have lost 4 so far....
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site with a lot of great people. Good luck.:smile:
  • lkeszenheimer
    Options
    Hello - sounds like we are pretty close in terms of how much we want to lose. I've also lost 4 pounds since I began.. I am happy to have found this site, as it really keeps me in check, and I don't want to cheat.. Good luck!121855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Welcome to MFP! I have a lot more weight to lose than you do but we are all great supporters and love to make new friends. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!:drinker:
    Amy
  • chelseachick
    Options
    i think many of us have the same goal -to get back in shape and be fit - whatever that means for us. My weight lose goal is 15 lbs :smile:
    I've been at it a week and half and find i feel more conscious about what I'm doing - feels good.
    Good luck and welcome.
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!

I'm new as well, just joined Monday. The best choice I made this new year. Good luck to you and I'll see you on the boards!!!:bigsmile:

120845.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am sure you will find this site extremely helpful to you!!

Best of luck!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami