I thought I ate a lot...I don't

Options
Anyone else have that problem I'm trying to get to around 3000 cals and I get to like 2500 anyone got any tips I eat from 9am-midnight

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to gain weight or maintain it?
  • danhym
    danhym Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well maintain my weight but I added in an extra workout session every day
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Eat more calorie dense foods like peanut butter or nuts? Ice cream works too. ;) Yum! Also helps boost your fat intake, which is necessary for a healthy body!
  • danhym
    Options
    Yes I'm slowly realizing what calorie sense foods mean I had a burger the other day logged it it was almost 2000cal and like no macros haha I cried talk about empty calories
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    danhym wrote: »
    Yes I'm slowly realizing what calorie sense foods mean I had a burger the other day logged it it was almost 2000cal and like no macros haha I cried talk about empty calories

Make sure you are using correct entries in the database. A burger should have given you a large hit on all three macros - protein, fat, and carbs, even a fast food burger.

If you are willing to make your diary public you will be able to get more targeted advice. You might also want to clarify your goals - weight gain and loss is all about calories, but fitness or health goals may require focusing on different macros or foods.
  • danhym
    Options
    Yeah it did give me some of my main macros but not as much as I though

And I'm trying to make it public but um sorta still trying to figure out how to do that haha. My main goal is maintain but I've also increased my workouts so I just gotta be ok with a learning curve