Cize workouts

Options
What are your thoughts on Shaun T's Cize dance workout? Anyone try it? Did you like it? What were your results?

Replies

• kmalesic6767
    kmalesic6767 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a big Shaun T can for a couple of years now and still do his workouts everyday. T-25 and insanity max 30 which I've been doing for 2 years now. My next step is to start asylum along with Cize. From the videos I've watched and articles I've read, I think Cize would be good if you combined it with another program. I guess it all depends on your goals. I look forward to see if others have some feedback on this too.
  • Bunicular
    Bunicular Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I havent tried it but I am also interested in anyones feedback who has.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    One of my friends became a certified Cize instructor and I enjoy going to her classes. I like Zumba better because I feel I work harder at Zumba. But Cize doesn't feel like a workout to me because I have fun doing it.
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like Cize, I like how it feels like a hip hop modern dance class that I would take at Alvin Ailey or a dance center. Its loads of fun plus the music in it, especially the new age top 40 stuff like bruno mars, I like how they added that.

I do it about once a week with other workouts, just to keep things interesting. I like it more than Hip hop abs by ST. He breaks it down in this one and you do run throughs of what you learned until the end you have a full routine.