Anyone else wanting to lose around 50 pound

Options
Need to lose around 50 pounds motivation and support would be greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• Kayali93
    Kayali93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose at least 50 pounds. I am at the heaviest I have been other than being pregnant. I also need some motivation and support!! It seems like the older I get the harder it is to come off.
  • cobwebel
    cobwebel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey All! Come join the 50+ Pounds to Lose group!

Lots of great people and support!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110123-50-pounds-to-lose
  • ShashayLee
    ShashayLee Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's never easy at any age, but good for you for starting now :) It can be done. Don't go all out at first, start with small steps & build on those. once these small things become a habit start adding more. Remember it is not a race. This is something you need to keep doing :)
  • justjill0707
    justjill0707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, need to lose 50-60 pounds. Even though I tell myself 10x a day I need to get back to a healthy weight I still make horrible food choices and have no motivation to exercise because I'm always tired and my body hurts.
  • TammieTipton
    TammieTipton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had to really watch what I'm eating, before I put it in my mouth I actually make an effort to stop drink a glass full of water and while I'm doing that I see how much it is going to cost me in carbs and calories
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very good thinking! I'm going to try drinking water before I eat. I chew gum, but water is even better. :). Losing weight is not easy. Keep working hard.
  • WinningYes
    WinningYes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Losing the weight is definitely not easy. I know that I want to feel good again in my skin and I want to be able to run around without being so tired. Mentally, this helps motivate me. We can achieve our goals!!
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 to 43. Well i need to lose 15, I want to lose 40.
  • amoon33
    amoon33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all , same here I need to lose about 50 pounds. I can't get rid of pregnancy weight , soo frustrating.
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've lost 72 pounds over the last 8 months and I have another 53 pounds to go to reach my goal weight. We can do this.