40+ mom who works

Options
Would love to have motivational partners. Today is my first day trying to get back in the groove. Just got off the treadmill and just finished logging in here. Over the past 3 years, I have steadily gained 45 pounds. I lose 10 and gain 12. Need all the advice & encouragement I can get. I spend more time on work and my kids than myself and it is taking it's toll on me with stress, weight gain, insomnia, & backaches with decreased energy. I do not feel or look like myself. Hoping for permanent life changes one by one. I welcome anyone, but thought that others like myself could help each other.

Replies

• Sandra448
    Sandra448 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great place for support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I think there is an Over 40 Group here. There are definitely Mom groups.
  • christyprunner
    christyprunner Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am 40+, working mom, with about 45 lbs to lose. Just started back seriously 3 weeks ago. Weighing in on Wednesdays... Today down about 2.8 from 3 weeks ago.
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm over 40 and a working mom as well. I'm looking to lose 22 more pounds.
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm just recently back after a break. Glad to be back and ready to kick some butt before I turn 39, which is very soon! I am a mom of 3. Add me :)
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I am also interested in motivating each other. ..feel free to add me too