mildæy interestimg: Unexpected Win story.

Options
So yesterday I had planned to go to yoga for the first time in northern Aarhus. I got lost. Twice. after an hour I decided to go to a gathering place which has free dinner in return for helping. A cozy place for "social losers". I come there once in a while. Since I was already late for signing up for dinner, I decided I might as well buy something for !yself in advance. When I got there, they had made a lot of traditional, otherwise delicious, uhealthy foods. i sat there with snack peas, cherry tomatoes and clementines while they ate christmass food and cake with whipped cream. It was an unexpected win in that I was actually glad I didn't sign up.

I also were there yesterday, and left before they had pancakes for desert. It used to be my favourite food, but theese days I am stepping it up a notch.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!