looking for pregnancy friends

Options
Any other ladies who are currently pregnant and looking for more friends in the same boat please send me a friend request. I am 32 and going to a first time mom.

Replies

• aimeevansanten
    aimeevansanten Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33 first time mum and 22 weeks pregnant. I've just restarted my fitness, I could t wait until after birth. I live in Australia.
  • squeeeyk
    squeeeyk Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm currently TTC. I'd be happy to add you, if you're interested. Hopefully this will be our month.
  • vonetter
    vonetter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    34 first time mom :)
  • angelahlangseth
    angelahlangseth Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, just had my daughter a few weeks ago. With breastfeeding, most of the weight has come off, but still have a belly. Looking forward to working on some light exercise and eating right to get back to baseline
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, and 19 weeks pregnant with my third (got a 6 year old boy and a 3.5 year old girl). Feel free to add me! :)
  • germanoamy88
    germanoamy88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am 27 and 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd. I have a 20 month old boy. Looking for dieting support and will give lots in return!
  • shortie120
    shortie120 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    a little further along than the rest of you ladies but its all good. I'm currently 24 weeks and just looking to be healthier, more active and hopefully tone. I really want to totally transform my body..,katy heard is my inspiration.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 and 22 weeks with my first. there is a group called fit, fabulous and pregnant if anyone wants to join it
  • Sabrina1982xo
    Sabrina1982xo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • amoods05
    amoods05 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 31 weeks and have gained 40 pounds already. I decided to join MFP again to try and slow down that weight gain through the rest of this pregnancy! better late than never!
  • extacymoon
    extacymoon Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I will be in the same boat soon. We are TTC and I have started my get fit journey to try to help. I already have 3 wonderful kids but my new husband and I want one of our own. Feel free to add me if you want. Good luck ladies.