Hello.

Options
Hey I'm Megan. I use to have this app but barely used it so I signed up again and want to fully use it this time. I had lost 65 pounds but I've gained about 17 back after a nasty breakup unfortunately so I'm back on here and want to use this app as much as I can and get involved. I didn't ever even add friends on here so I'm not sure how that works but add me and we can motivate each other!!

Replies

• RuneDarren
    RuneDarren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Wanna be friends? That's amazing that you lost 65 pounds, that's so inspiring! Sucks that you gained back 17 of it, but I'm sure you'll lose it in no time!
  • Mark_76
    Mark_76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Don't let it get you down, I lost 50 kgs a few years back and gained half of it back again. Stay positive, everyday is one step closer to your goal! I find it helps to set small targets at a time rather than looking at the end product. It will come sooner than you think :)
  • JackyPaterson
    JackyPaterson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its taken me 2 years to loose 65 pds. Just getting tired of being accountable for everything I eat
    but what else can I do. Jacky
  • Margie3466
    Margie3466 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...New to this app..I'm liking to lose 30 lbs...gonna be 50 in March...like to get to my comfortable 150lbs...finding it hard counting calories...add me as a friend we can motivate each other