44 looking for female friends looking to support each other- need to loose 40 lbs

Options
Will share diary and exercise - need support and encouragement
Serious about posting

Replies

• perirn
    perirn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... more support and positive the better
  • tondolbay
    tondolbay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 50 and trying to maintain my weight but is so hard
  • tondolbay
    tondolbay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app
  • KrisM111
    KrisM111 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. :)
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm around most days
  • Radamidov
    Radamidov Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 44 and trying to lost 50 lbs. Really would love to share with you and stay motivated. I've been working out with a trainer 2 days a week and trying to do more on my own. But I can share her workouts and tips and would love to share diary etc.
  • brown41stacy
    brown41stacy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I workout 6 days a week at my gym. I had thyroid cancer in 2001 and gained 50 pounds, been loosing and gaining the same ten pounds ever since but I'm getting super serious after thanksgiving dinner. Let's keep each other motivated
  • FemmeFireRL
    FemmeFireRL Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will be 42 in March. I have about 30 I'd like to lose.
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im always looking for femald friends to motivate me
  • vern1097
    vern1097 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get. I'm getting married next October and I don't want to be an overweight bride!
  • Silpeanut
    Silpeanut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HI there ! I am 40 years old, have lost 20lbs so far and am fighting to lose my last 20lbs. I love all my supportive, inspirational and motivational MFP friends and am always happy to give it back. I track everyday, even bad days (it keeps me honest) and my diary is open. Feel free to add me if you are looking for supportive and positive friends. Have a great day and stay strong. We can totally do this,
  • runsiren13
    runsiren13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me i have a hard time logging but am serious about being here and accountable.
  • Kayali93
    Kayali93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    47 year old female trying to lose 50 pounds- would love motivation and support-
  • freindsforlife
    freindsforlife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    49 years and i cant do much exercise right now but all ways exspect that it will change.just started back today .hopeing to log all food .wont log exersice but will post what if any i did ...
  • rosie3174
    rosie3174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41, have maintained a 50 lb weightloss but still have 25 to go. Looking for motivation and fresh ideas. Would love to share ideas, recipes, workouts, etc...
  • Amysexyback
    Amysexyback Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    add me please! 30 and starting over. just rejoined looking to lose (short term 20 long term 50)
  • YoYoWhit
    YoYoWhit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just messaged you. I'm 43, and also interested in developing community.
  • mmkarten
    mmkarten Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am 42 years old, eat a very healthy diet and work out several days a week - and yet still, the scale is moving in the wrong direction! Would love some female motivation - and to offer some as well. I am brand new to MFP.
  • type2queen
    type2queen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    47 y/o type 2 diabetic. Need to keep losing to stay healthy. Have lost 87# over the last 5 years with mostly diet changes. Now need to add exercise which is not my favorite. Feel free to add me if you think we could help each other, I would love some peers to kick my butt.