2»

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Looking good girl congrats on your journey
  • aimybailey
    aimybailey Posts: 7 Member
    Great job!! U should be very proud! I am also short @ 5'2"
    I'm about 170 now & my dream weight is 125 but my goal for now is 140. I'm close to 50 years old & it is true that your metabolism slows down as you age.

I am also on this same exact goal same weight 1 inch shorter.. add me:)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Wow. Congratulations on your success!!!!
    Also, thanks for sharing these pictures! I'm 5'2, and I started at 175 lbs, and am now at 125 lbs, and my brain still hasn't quite registered that I'm not huge anymore, so it's really encouraging to see pictures of others of similar height and weight and realize that that's how I must look too. :)
  • oolou
    oolou Posts: 765 Member
    You look great! Thank you for posting your pics as I'm 5'4" and currently 179lbs and hoping to lose the same amount as you - so it's very motivating to see what's possible.
  • James00020
    James00020 Posts: 18 Member
    w7zfyw.jpg

8z2n84.jpg

The first photos were a few years ago, and the new ones are from today. I lost the first 35 or so pounds from counting calories, but I realized that it didn't work for me anymore because counting calories still made me obsessed with food. So now I am just active and don't eat as much. :D I am posting because I know how inspiring progress pictures were for me.

Amazing job!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Great job - I also noticed how much your posture has improved since you've lost the weight. You've taken a great deal of pressure off your spine :smile:
  • srsly
    srsly Posts: 38 Member
    Awesome job! You're at my goal weight.
  • JonathanLouisa
    JonathanLouisa Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2015
    Wow! Gorgeous and beautiful is not enough to express the awesome job you did. Great work and keep it up!!
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    you're HOT now...keep it up
  • rosej31
    rosej31 Posts: 189 Member
    Great work! Keep it up
  • TinaC24
    TinaC24 Posts: 24 Member
    Ty for posting these they do help
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome work! Excellent progress pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!