Strangest food combination you love?

Options

Replies

• kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So I'm gonna rock that salsa and tuna fish LIKE A BOSS now.
  • LeeLeeTunk
    LeeLeeTunk Posts: 84
    Options
    Crab ragoon and milk, either dipped in milk or on the side, either way it's yummmma!!

SOUNDS YUMMY!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    I have a couple of friends who do that!!! guilty pleasure still?
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    So, I eat salsa with my tuna fish and I guess I thought this was normal, but my friends are so grossed out by it?!?! Anyway, what is YOUR weird food combination that you absolutely love?
    Tuna with Mustard is good as well but the people at Subway just look at me funny. Before my MFP days, I would love to sit and eat Hot cheetos with sour cream..... oh the memories!
  • FunkyCowgirl
    FunkyCowgirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Popcorn and grapes. It gives you salty but sweet and juicy at the same time. And it's not to bad for calories.
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Popcorn and grapes. It gives you salty but sweet and juicy at the same time. And it's not to bad for calories.

love it!!! I'm a big fan of salty and sweet!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    Green beans and cottage cheese mixed together. LOL It's been a favorite combo of mine since I was little.

do you put salt on your cottage cheese? I can't stand the taste of cottage cheese but my friends eat salt with it? ugh. :)
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    When i drink a diet coke or pepsi i put milk in it. Yummy, my husband thinks i'm nasty. lol
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I was little I used to put peanut butter and a slice of cheese on a piece of bread and then broil it in the toaster oven. So yummy!

My family thinks it's gross, but I love to dip grilled cheese sandwiches in pickle juice (Actually my husband thinks it's gross. I've totally converted my 8 yr old son!)
  • Tanadog
    Tanadog Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My whole family is crazy for peanut butter and bacon sandwiches! I promise, it's extremely tasty (but horrible for you).
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I still don't think this is strange...but I like raisinets and popcorn together. My friends think this is weird

Chocolate and popcorn are meant to be! I used to love Buncha Crunch in my popcorn. Now I'll make homemade popcorn and eat it with a piece of dark chocolate.
  • raaynes
    raaynes Posts: 58
    Options
    Peanut Butter and dill pickle sandwiches. Or raisin bread and pork sandwiches. Or maple syrup on sausages. Or salt on watermelon.
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ok I thought of a big one....my guilty pleasure...the duane purvis burger

Cheeseburger with lettuce tomato pickle and peanut butter.....SOOOOOOO Gooood!
  • kristimaggard
    Options
    I still don't think this is strange...but I like raisinets and popcorn together. My friends think this is weird

Chocolate and popcorn are meant to be! I used to love Buncha Crunch in my popcorn. Now I'll make homemade popcorn and eat it with a piece of dark chocolate.

Agreed! I like M&M's in my popcorn!
  • kristimaggard
    Options

WOW. I'd be up for trying that but I just can't see how that would be good. Why is it named that?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

There's a restaurant in southern MN which is famous for peanut butter burgers! The name escapes me right now, but in my search for it, I found another place in St. Paul called The Blue Door Pub which has one too!
  • firestarbeauty
    Options

Thats something I use to do as well :wink:
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    when I was fat: wendys fries dipped in a frosty (which I don't eat anymore)

now: hmm...not sure I have one

LOL..I always did that..its the salty/sweet and hot/cold thing..YUM..also my grandfather always ate cream cheese and sliced green olive sandwiches so I grew up loving those ( nostalgia is kicking in..lol)
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    when i was little, my grandma used to make me ultra-thin hamburgers on buttered raisin toast. still makes me salivate though i haven't had once since i was 10. and my dad and i used to eat sandwiches of white bread, cream cheese, salami, mustard and potato chips.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I recently was trying to use up stuff in the fridge and I toasted a half of a Pita, then opened and put ham that I had warmed up in side and slathered in some stawberry cream cheese.... It was the BOMB! Trited it the same way with turkey or chicken and onion cream cheese... the bomb also... and not bad for ya!!