Just started ILoveKickboxing.com Classes!

Options
Hey folks! I just started ilovekickboxing classes and I am HOOKED! It's the perfect blend of cardio and resistance training, plus a major bonus that you get to actually strike a bag instead of just punching and kicking the air! Instructors are high energy and enthusiastic. I couldn't do a lot of stuff but there are variations that the instructors will suggest. If you're considering this class.... just jump in and do it!! It's only intimidating if you let it be. Trust me, it's all in your head. Just go for it! You won't regret it! Ok, maybe you will a little after the first class soreness kicks in but who cares?!??? Anyone else taking ilkb classes?

Replies

• marsh5224
    marsh5224 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just started a kickboxing class a couple times a week a few months back. At first I wasn't crazy about it but now really enjoying it. It is by far the hardest workout I have ever done and the stress relief is amazing! I always sleep like a baby on those nights. Give it a try if you dare
  • teandbones
    teandbones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Only on my sixth or seventh ILKB class and they are brilliant!! Such support from the entire group.
  • mageets79
    mageets79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too just started ILKB, I just finished my 5th class and the intense workout with positive energy by all keeps me motivated!
  • slm14
    slm14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Another person who is thrilled with ILKB! Super intense and satisfying workout even if I can't do a full push-up... yet.
  • mageets79
    mageets79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can't do a push up either, knees off the mat!, so no modified push up,