Strangest food combination you love?

Options

Replies

• skshep
    skshep Posts: 30
    Options
    Dorritos and cottage cheese with dice tomatoes...

I LOVE this! I've eaten this since I was a kid! Doritos and cream cheese is good too! :)
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love wheat thins with cream cheese on them. Delicious!
    I like m&ms or chocolate covered raisins/almonds in my popcorn too.
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    French fries in ice cream.
    Chicken nuggets in honey (oh yum yum yum)
    And my husband says the fact that I put peas and tuna in macaroni and cheese is weird. Seems normal to me!
    And ramen noodles with eggs and peas, oh yum.

Are these weird? For me, that's just normal.
  • sassyfit04
    Options
    I love to eat any sandwich with peanut butter and grape jelly. A few of my favorites are the PB&J with a hamburger, a fried egg with cheese melted on top, just cold cheese, or basically any other "normal" sandwich combo. I don't even keep peanut butter and jelly in the house anymore cuz that would be all I ever ate.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is strange or not - but I absolutely lurveeee yogurt on top of my waffles.
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is strange or not - but I absolutely lurveeee yogurt on top of my waffles.
    I put greek yogurt on mine!! Putting greek yogurt on waffles and bagels is how I learned to adjust to the texture. Now I just do it because it's delicious!
  • kathy1117
    kathy1117 Posts: 27
    Options
    although its not very healthy, i use 2 love sour cream and pizza/pizza rolls. mayo on hot dogs is another 1. steak and sour cream, my friends had a nickname 4 that whn i use 2 eat it ,"hot buttered steak and sour cream" lmao
    i also ate fries w milkshakes/frostys and popcorn w some candy
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    When i drink a diet coke or pepsi i put milk in it. Yummy, my husband thinks i'm nasty. lol

This will date me, but there was a TV show back in the late 70's/early 80's called Laverne and Shirley and this was LaVerne's favorite drink.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    crackers with peanut butter and cheddar cheese on top. :)

I love this!
  • nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    alternative for fries and ice cream combo.....i'll use plain potato chips (best w/ lays wavy)
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Bacon and banana toasted sandwiches
    Toast + layer of marmalade + fried egg
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    As a kid I Loved eating Saltine crackers with butter on them! YUM!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I put greek yogurt on mine!! Putting greek yogurt on waffles and bagels is how I learned to adjust to the texture. Now I just do it because it's delicious!
    Definitely friggin' yummy!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Vegetables dipped in wasabi and ranch. I guess that's not so strange, really, but I love that stuff.

I also put yogurt on my bagels. I've done that since high school when I was in cross country and needed combinations of protein and carbs. I can eat just about any protein on a bagel now, haha.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    As a kid I Loved eating Saltine crackers with butter on them! YUM!

When I was a poor student and couldn't afford cookies I used to do this. Some time sprinkled with a little sugar.

I got the idea from my parent telling stories about how they did that during the depression when they could get butter.
    Always made me image my parents as 10 year olds.
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I like egg, turkey bacon, and cheese as a breakfast sandwich on an english muffin with strawberry jelly. I guess thats pretty weird :laugh:
  • MsLilly200
    MsLilly200 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    French fries, milkshake. Apart they are really good, together, they are also really goodl.

Especially vanilla milkshake... Also vanilla ice cream.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and salsa! Yummm.
  • PurpleStarKatz
    PurpleStarKatz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think the weirdest combination I've ever tried was carrots dipped in chocolate-It actually wasn't as bad as you'd expect! It was also kind of a joke and I'd never eat it again. But it was hilarious.

As far as actual weird combos, I used to love dipping grilled cheese in ranch dressing. (Honestly, I just love ranch dressing period. xD)
    And instead of fries and frostys, I really love wendy's chicken nuggets (Not the spicy ones) and a frosty. This was definitely a favorite of mine, but fast food makes me sick now.
    Oh, when I still drank pop in general, I loved sour skittles and pepsi. Hahaha.
    And of course, I absolutely hate milk, I just don't like the taste. So I recently discovered that cereal and yogurt tastes delicious! =]

And to everyone talking about popcorn and chocolate-That sounds delicious! Especially M&Ms and popcorn.
  • ndriedger
    ndriedger Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    French fries in ice cream.
    Chicken nuggets in honey (oh yum yum yum)
    And my husband says the fact that I put peas and tuna in macaroni and cheese is weird. Seems normal to me!
    And ramen noodles with eggs and peas, oh yum.

Are these weird? For me, that's just normal.

I grew up with the macroni, tuna, and pea combo. It was a staple at our house.