HAPPY ME!!!!!!

Options
petey49
petey49 Posts: 58 Member
Got on the scale on Saturday, 1.....2.....9.4 lbs.

My goal was 135ish lbs, down from 149.8 last March.
I was so happy to see the 2 after the 1.
Did my happy dance and gave myself a hug.

Did it by myself as hubby is no support at all. From day one of my new way of eating he has belittled me (are you always going to eat that way) and tempted me (want to go out for burgers (and I order a kiddy meal)).

I am doing this for ME. Because I LOVE ME!!! Happy, happy ME!!!!

Replies

• sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's not very good for your husband to be that way towards you. He should be supporting you every step of the way and be your biggest cheerleader.
  • Juliapadg
    Juliapadg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My EX husband was like that. I'm glad you're not letting him get you down.
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's so cool! Way to stand up for yourself!
  • Ladybug3129
    Ladybug3129 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So proud of your success and that you're doing this for the most important person in the world...you. Stay positive and keeping loving yourself with all your heart as well as taking care of yourself.
  • petey49
    petey49 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I feel sooooo good. I just had to tell someone who would understand and be proud of me. Thank you again.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Great way to achieve.. many significant others sabotage …it is common. Just do your thing without talking about it too much so he doesn't intentionally try to throw you off track. I think they feel threatened that you are moving on and looking good..and they also want someone to eat with.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement! It makes me sad that your husband is so butthurt over your accomplishment. Keep your head high, and don't give him any booty :P
  • 1meh
    1meh Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • brandid34
    brandid34 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I'm the end it's your journey, your health and your life
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! My husband isn't much help either. I totally hear ya on that one.
    It's great to see that Girl power!!!! Has prevailed again!!!!!!!
  • Mersie1
    Mersie1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! My husband and I battle this all the time. So challenging! He and his fat phobic comments and issues are the reason my therapist thinks my eating disorder has been so hard to kick!!!

Glad you were able to focus on you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!