Starting over and looking for new friends

Options
idp1980
idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
Hey not been back long and looking for some new friends to follow me along the way

Replies

• morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will add you as I am the same. Been a member for ages but just starting back into it. Good luck on your journey xx
  • Ljay30
    Ljay30 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    me too :)
  • LesleyL30
    LesleyL30 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm doing the same thing. Over the last 2 years went from a very unhealthy 200 pounds down to 134 at my best! But I stayed around 140, in up to about 150ish now. I stopped mfp cause I was doing great but I need to come back and I need support! I'd love it if I could get a few more friends on here!! Add me please?
  • smallstuff76
    smallstuff76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just got back on track, or I'm trying to!
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me too! I been on here for a good bit and I've seen the scale go up and down. I'm finally sick of it! Feel free to add me.
  • LiftDanceSmile
    LiftDanceSmile Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm sending you a friend request, and anyone else who would like to be friends please just request me. :)
  • samtrz
    samtrz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm happy to meet some other people on here after using it by myself for a few months
  • prwolf219
    prwolf219 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some motivated friends to follow. You can add me.
  • DarrenKH
    DarrenKH Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi I just got started with MFP again and would like to keep it up this time, would also like to keep in touch with others with similar goals
  • AngelaSalcido720
    Options
    I'm getting started again I have 15ish pounds to get rid of...please feel free to add me...I can work out like I one Buisness but nutrition is the hardest...I'm a pretty good eater it's the adult beverages and carbs.
  • beslinger
    beslinger Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track :) new friends a re always great ! :)
  • luvmybody40
    luvmybody40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • triplets2015
    triplets2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out with mfp and would like some friends for support.
  • pmiely
    pmiely Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on track also and the new friends to help motivate each other is really helping!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hey Idp, pmiely....add me if you like....anyone else add me also....trying to be a regular here and positive reinforcement for friends....