I'm back, and need some help.:)

Options
Hello! Starting a healthier plan starting today after an injury and life derailed me for a while. I've had success on MFP, but know I do much better with friends to check in with and support (back and forth). Female in my 40s, vegetarian, runner, limiting ETOH (starting a couple of weeks ago, trying to figure it all out). Let's do this! Waiting to hear from you. Thanks in advance. :)

Replies

• jb_interiors
    jb_interiors Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Jb_interiors
  • shauntayf
    shauntayf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Our family just made a bet to get back on track starting today. We will check in weekly to keep each other encouraged. My goal is not to jump in and try to do it all in a week. I feel like I should be able to do what I was doing 3mnths ago but I know that's not realistic. Gotta stay focused on the present
  • crittergirl222
    crittergirl222 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Agreed. So far my plan is 30/min exercise 3 times this week and next, then start increasing days+time+intensity slowly ( don't want to re aggravate that injury), sensible eating and no booze during the week. I will check in daily, as that just works better for me. Focus!