This is me!

Ashrenalls
Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
I'm Ashley, I'm 24. I've decided that if I don't do something, I will lose my knees, so that is my first reason to lose weight. 2nd I want to be able to really live! I'm a college kid, working 40 hours a week trying to get healthy. If you know God and you pray, I would appreciate if you could life me up. Thanks!

Replies

• froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Hi Ashley
    I will lift you up in prayers you can do this and it is totally worth it!
    You will see once you get into it it gets to be habit forming and fun!
    Mary
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    You are 24, going to college and working full time??? This weight loss thing will be nothing compared to everything else you are doing! You are already inspirational to me! Set your mind to it, don't be too hard on yourself when you have a break down, enjoy your successes no matter how small or big they are and keep your sights set on the finish line. You can do this-good luck!
  • LauraLLee
    LauraLLee Posts: 210
    I will pray, even though I know he hears your hearts desires before you even know them yourself, and that he is faithful and true to work all things out for your good and that he will finish this good thing he has started here with you.
    Father in the name of Jesus, I speak healing into Ashley's knees right now in jesus name. that every tendon and muscle and every ligament would line up the way that you created it. That your healing balm would touch her now even as she reads this that her faith would grow and her healing would be immediate. Because there is nothing impossible for you, and there is nothing too hard for you. Father be glorified and let your daughter testify to the healing that you want her to have. We know when the people came to Jesus that he healed each and every one. And that you are no respecter of persons. Your will and desire it to have her healed. So father we thank you and praise you for you are worthy. We love you and give you all the honor and the glory, because of who you are. You are mighty, and victorious over all sickness and disease and we believe in you and your power. Amen!

Glory to God! I hope you have a great day and believe and recieive all that Jesus has for you!
  • Ashrenalls
    Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
    Thank you Laura, so much! Your prayer brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad to have fellow believers with me in this. I've been trying too long to do it on my own. You all are so sweet and kind! I praise my Father in Heaven for you all!
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Welcome! You are doing great so far. :) I will pray for you. Good luck with this journey!
  • snipsnip2
    snipsnip2 Posts: 12
    You can do it girl!!!
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Ok about the god thing, but it's up to you!

You gotta want it. You can do it, if you want it! If you want to make a change all it takes is effort!

Good luck in your goals!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    You got this - I agree w/PP that if you can do school and work at once, you are one rockin person and you can do it. We are here if you need anything!
This discussion has been closed.