I am ready to ditch 46lbs!

Options
Hello! My name is Vanessa and I live in Texas! I am not new to this app, but this time around I am actually determined and excited!! 1 year ago I managed to drop 27lbs and I loved it. At that time I was weighing 161 and that was the highest I ever was. When I dropped the lbs I was so happy and comfortable with myself. I was on a roll! Then all of a sudden I switched jobs and stress came over me and I COMPLETELY stopped taking care of myself. I would try to get my stuff together but it wouldn't last more than a week. So then come July of 2015 I am weighing almost 180lbs. Nothing fits me, I hate the way I look, I am so angry at myself for allowing this to happen. But no more feeling sorry for me or making up excuses!! It's time to get this ish right!!! Feel free to add me

Replies

• funkypamster
    funkypamster Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Vanessa, My name is Pamela and I live in Scotland, UK. Over the last 16 years, i have had 4 kids (including a set of twins) I have gained 110lbs and now weigh in at a whopping 217lbs. After the twins were born i kept blaming my extra weight on them...they are now 7 lol. The time has come to get a grip and I am hoping that my fitness pal will allow me to track what i eat and get back in control. Good luck on your journey x
  • vaniee0224
    vaniee0224 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck on yours too!! Question, how do you balance your healthy lifestyle around family? I don't have any children of my own yet, but I do live with family and stuff so it makes it difficult at times.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add