Been Here... Now I'm Back.. 100+ Pounds to go...

Options
Hey Yall. Lost focus for a while and just now coming back. Would love to have some friends for motivation and support and to do the same back. Especially those with large goals like mine.

Replies

• jharp147
    jharp147 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in the similar boat. I was doing really good but then fell off the wagon and gained 30+ lbs than before, then lost it all and then some. And it gave me allot of motivation to keep it going! I hope to hear from ya!
  • beslinger
    beslinger Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! So glad to meet you both!! JHARP AND ASHLEEEEANE :)
    Congratulations on you're commitment. B) I am at the tail end of the same goal.. 20 more to go. Sometimes 25 depending on the day. I've lost a total of 120 ish. this last stretch is tough for me.
    It has definitely been a worthwhile journey. Lots and lots of self discovery. Hope to hear from you guys. I've sent you both requests if you're interested. Today is the first day I have reached out to the MyFitnessPal community page.
  • M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Howdy. I have similar goals too. Looking forward to sharing success.
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Coming back as well. Looking to lose around 70 pounds. It feels overwhelming. Feel free to add me, if you like.
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add! In same boat as you!
  • mcnabb_fan07
    mcnabb_fan07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im not looking to lose quite that much but I do need to lose about 50lbs! Keep pushing!
  • Momgoals1234
    Momgoals1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about 100 lbs to lose I am 240 and want to go to 140!
    I went on atkins last year and dropped 30 lbs, then I got pneumonia and fell off the diet..I always told myself to go back on atkins diet but 6 or 8 months later I gained it all back..and some :'(
    Now atkins won't work for me because I am vegetarian :p
    I notice my weight goes on because of the amount I eat..for me it's all about portion control. I find this app keeps me in check! I am new to this community and have lost almost 5lbs! Yay!!
  • FaithIt365
    FaithIt365 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Just started my journey and am working toward losing 100+. I welcome all friends for motivation, inspiration, and ideas.
  • ginger0376
    ginger0376 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI I'm back again too. Looking to lose 50-75lbs. I sent you an add :smiley:
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a little over halfway to my goal - 55 lbs lost, 39 lbs to go.
  • Rlaspada
    Rlaspada Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 105lbs to lose and I'm just getting started on this journey. Would love to add some friends on the same road.
  • isaacquimby580
    isaacquimby580 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am really trying to gain weight and muscle because I want to play football. I wish you all luck and hope you all reach your goals.
  • ashleeeeanne
    ashleeeeanne Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Thanks for all of the encouraging words. Looking forward to sharing motivation and success with you all! Feel free to add me if I missed you :)
  • snowfallingsoftly
    snowfallingsoftly Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Let's do it.
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    Yes, Let's!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I was here and lost 52 pounds! Then gained every pound back. Then I was here and lost 30 pounds. Now I'm here to lose the 10 I've gained back again plus the others! I'm weighing in at 230 and would love to be around 180 (for starters)!
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    The hardest step is the first one! We got this!!!
    I was here and lost 52 pounds! Then gained every pound back. Then I was here and lost 30 pounds. Now I'm here to lose the 10 I've gained back again plus the others! I'm weighing in at 230 and would love to be around 180 (for starters)!

• bdfarrall
    bdfarrall Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Bonita. I really need to lose 110 pounds. I really hope to meet some friends to help me through this difficult journey. Today was my first day. It went well. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.
  • BethR1996x
    BethR1996x Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also fell off the wagon and only now am getting back into it and have to lose the weight that took so long to lose the first time but we can do it!
  • ashleeeeanne
    Options
    We got this! One day at a time. One step at a time!
    BethR1996x wrote: »
    Hi, I also fell off the wagon and only now am getting back into it and have to lose the weight that took so long to lose the first time but we can do it!