I need some support! (Motivation!)

I am a 4th grade teacher, and after a busy day of working almost an eleven hour day I need someone to push me to work out. Especially once summer arrives! Ha.

Anyone interested?

We can help each other! I am great support.

Replies

• iamjenntastic
    iamjenntastic Posts: 9 Member
    I am a 4th grade teacher, and after a busy day of working almost an eleven hour day I need someone to push me to work out. Especially once summer arrives! Ha.

Anyone interested?

We can help each other! I am great support.
  • randa79
    randa79 Posts: 14
    I know exactly what you mean! I'm a 2nd grade teacher and going to workout is the last thing I want to do when I'm done at school. Usually the hardest part for me is just getting to the gym. Once I'm there...it's better! :smile:

You can do it!!! I really have found out that the more I go to the gym, the more energy I have at school with the kids!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    we have a "workout buddy" group. i will bump it to the top of the board for u, so u can join!!! its really helpfull and motivating!!!:drinker:
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    What about the "10 minute workout" DVD and doing it in the morning before you go to work? You can do 2 or 3 workouts (there are 5 on each DVD) if you have time, but even if you only get 1 in in a morning, it's still good.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    OK OK ladies I teach High School Spanish and it is exam and grading time and I came home and did 20 min on my recumbent bike and had already done a quick ten this morning. You can do this!!!!
    Amy:drinker:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • I totally feel the same way.. I have been doing great with my diet, however need to work out. It's so easy to make excuses, but I just have to go and do it.. I did a great job at it a few years ago, but the trick was to take my gym clothes with me to work, and go straight to the gym after work.. If I come home, I found myself making up excuses for not going!

121855.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal