10lbs by 2016

Options
I need motivation! Does anyone wants to join me in weight loss? I'm 215 right now looking to be 150 when all said and done but need encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me. I'm new to this. 10lbs in 1 month and a half sounds lovely to me!

Replies

• crafts4tbl
    crafts4tbl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi TwinkieMama, congratulations on taking the first step, stating your goals aloud! Ten pounds is totally doable, if you put the work in, (and the fork down! Lol!) however it does seem aggressive given the approaching holiday season. I wish you luck! Stay motivated! Keep moving! Love yourself!
  • blkandwhite77
    blkandwhite77 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    crafts4tbl wrote: »
    Hi TwinkieMama, congratulations on taking the first step, stating your goals aloud! Ten pounds is totally doable, if you put the work in, (and the fork down! Lol!) however it does seem aggressive given the approaching holiday season. I wish you luck! Stay motivated! Keep moving! Love yourself!

It's definitely going to take some will power from her! Shoot in just hoping to not gain during the holidays. I'd be thrilled to actually see a loss!
  • TwinkieMama2015
    TwinkieMama2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well goodness, stay tuned then.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    You've got this! All it takes is time and consistency (in exercise and especially nutrition). Train with intensity and eat with a purpose in mind. Let's buddy up and help each other! I'm starting a body fat cut too.
  • TwinkieMama2015
    TwinkieMama2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That would be great terbusha. I def need some motivation !