Just a mom trying to loose baby weight

Options
Hello,

I'm a first time momma trying to loose the baby weight and get my body back. Also I'm looking to get healthy due to diabetes concerns.

I'm looking to loose 25+ lbs. I lost 25 lbs of my pregnancy weight, but need 25 more to get on my idea weight.

Any mom's out there having any success?

Replies

• hailsryan1990
    hailsryan1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a new mom too,I started using this 11 days ago and so far I'm 4 pounds now 20 to go so I really think it's working, I'm being more careful about what I choose to eat, I don't want to end up hungry everyday so I'm filling up on good food instead.
    I'm not exercising as much as I should be as my baby is just 7 weeks old so I'm finding it hard to get out everyday but at least I'm making better food choices. I also have a thyroid condition so it's normally very hard for me to lose weight so im thrilled so far so good.
    Best of luck
  • Jo_G76
    Jo_G76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You will properly find looking after Bub keeps you busy enough exercise wise. I've found that following the calorie intake is enough for me to lose weight as I too have a hard time finding the time to exercise due to work. I'm sure you will get to your goal. Your already half way there
  • Glitterbug_87
    Glitterbug_87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies. I lack on the excersise department too. Babies keep you so busy so I usually try to walk a tad longer when I'm at the grocery store or target lol. It's lame but keeps baby entertained and out of the cold while I power walk.
    I try to workout at home when I can and really trying to eat healthy and when I don't have time to cook, I either eat smaller portions of "bad food" or choose something healthier.

It's hard but Im ready to do something for myself.