Hi Everyone

Options
My name is Jessica and I am newly married 4 months ago. I had been a member of myfitnesspal before a few years back when I lost 40 lbs. We sold our house the week of the wedding (crazy!) and moved very shortly after it was over. I have unfortunately gained all my weight back and am feeling miserable because none of the clothes I bought fit me anymore. I am home alone pretty much every night since my husband works 2nd shift so I have been doing a lot of boredom eating, which resulted in the weight gain. I am starting the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, along with her ripped in 30 meal plan, which actually looks really declicious. I am starting all that on Monday with a fresh week and after my budget allows me to do a big grocery shopping. Are there any other new wives out there that struggle with the same problem as me?

Replies

• FloridaLiz
    FloridaLiz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica!
    Not a new wife, but a new mom (my baby is 9 months). I lost 22 lbs. on MFP just before I got pregant. Now I am all the way back to my previous wright from depression and boredom eating ( I am a SAHM). I am starting today to do what I did last time.
    Good luck to you!
  • Wpham7633
    Wpham7633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    GL :D.