Looking for Friends!!

Options
hey guys, I've been on two weeks straight so far just started going to the gym yesterday. My goal is to lose 70 lbs ultimate goal to lose 110. I went into a bad depression and anxiety attacks, I had some life changes and I woke up two weeks ago, determined to take control of my life. Starting with my weight! Just looking for friends to motivate and talk about the high and lows of the wieght loss journey. Everyone struggles and it's nice to talk to people who are in the same boat. Please feel free to add me as a friend!:)

Replies

• dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It's good that you have made the decision :smile:
  • veca13
    veca13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats is awesome that you have made decision like this. It is life changing. I have been volleyball player all my life and for the past three years i have stopped exercising a lot i worked out everyone in a while and now just coaching volleyball and working full time. It's been really hard on me to stop playing and adopting on different life style. I am on this app for like day but i have been working out for past month or so.
  • kathydotk44
    kathydotk44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there! My name is Kathy and I started using this program about 11 days ago. I really love it because before downloading this app I was trying to lose weight by guessing my nutritional intake. That was not working for me. :o But this is!! So I'm very glad to meet you and would love to interact and support each other in our weight loss journey!
  • Wpham7633
    Wpham7633 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Believe to achieve
  • LisaBear20
    LisaBear20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks Danny! And no doubt Veca.. Life is hard to change but good on you for trying to keep up! Way to go Kathy for taking the next step you can do it! Thanks Wpham!