Getting Back on track from Thanksgiving holiday!!!

Options
Took a few days off for thanksgiving !! Didn't really go overboard , made sure to portion size everything...but now ready to include calorie control!!

Replies

• weightsnbakes
    weightsnbakes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yup, I'm back on track too. Consistency is key for me, just because I had a couple of days eating holiday foods does not mean I am going to stop eating healthy and working out!
  • leooftheyear
    leooftheyear Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Same, took a week off from the gym too. I was dreading the gym last night but i'm really happy i went and am back on track calorie wise. I tried to use last week as a "reset" week, i gave myself a break and now im back at it.
  • wendymoira
    wendymoira Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just went to the gym and weighed for the first time in two weeks (business travel + Thanksgiving = lots of time away and a bunch of meals I couldn't easily log). I lost a grand total of 1.2 pounds, which I'm counting as a major win under the circumstances.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Me too. I decided to take a few days off of logging for the holiday but I am back, as of yesterday.
  • misskylastarr
    misskylastarr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    #focused
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I still have apple pie to attend to. When I finish that task I am all over it!
  • BlueberryMuffins189
    Options
    Me 2.
  • MadDynasty119
    MadDynasty119 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track from Thanksgiving has been really tough for me. I feel like those 3-4 days ruined the past 3-4 weeks I've been working hard, but I can't think that way and have to just get back on track for tomorrow. I ate some not so great things in the past few days, but made up for it in gym time... but I know that's not a cure all for poor diet, especially in my case. Back at the clean eating habits and no alcohol until I can celebrate at Christmas!!
    Is anyone making plans for the days between Christmas and NYE as far as maintaining order in your diet/exercise goals? I think I'm going to have to...
  • KaelaCat
    KaelaCat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I continued logging for Thanksgiving. It was BAD. I kept up on my exercise as well. 8 days later and I'm only up 1.8 lbs still. You just have to keep in mind that it's okay to enjoy the holidays but it's also important to continue eating and exercising as well as you can.