Let's shed 100 plus pounds !!

Options
2»

Replies

• Glitter29
    Glitter29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello... Hopefully starting this journey for the last time. I have around 125 pounds I would love to lose. I'm going to try and log every day, even though I've never logged more than a few days. Planning on weighing every Monday or Tuesday. Not entirely sure how everything on the app works yet ,but having others support would be great. Good luck everyone!
  • sarahfay1985
    sarahfay1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am 30 and have about 110 lbs to lose, my first goal is to lose 50 by June 2016. I weigh in on Mondays and I am looking for support to keep going as I usually fall off the wagon pretty quickly! Looking forward to being a part of this group!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose. I try not to focus on the number because it is a bit depressing that I allowed myself to get to the size that I was, and am. Just to know that I am doing something for myself makes me feel good every day, I get up and exercise, even though I hate it. When I first started losing weight, I did not know how to take a compliment. Now I say thank you and I am proud of myself. Life is a process and this is part of my process. It is not always sweet but I know that i am on the right road.
  • jovigirl1975
    jovigirl1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided on a goal weight just yet, but know I need to lose about 115!
    I'm down 8 already in 3 weeks.
    If you want to add me to motivate one another, I'm game!