Hi everyone

Options
Im new here, Been on weight watchers for awhile and I have come to realize that it just wasn't for me. So here I am. Id love to meet some friends on here to help support each other. Im looking forward to this new start.

Replies

• hailsryan1990
    hailsryan1990 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a new mom and looking for support too, I've been using this 11 days and I'm already seeing some positive effects. I have a thyroid condition so normally I struggle to lose any bit of weight so I know the next 20 pounds are gonna be hard but this seems to be really helping me make better food choices so I'm not left hungry but fill up on good food instead.
    I've done lots of diets before and none ever worked but I lost 77 pounds in past just though calorie watching, it took a long time but worth it and I kept it all off for 3 years but I'm back now after giving birth 7 weeks ago to try lose this 20 pounds.
    Best of luck
  • Jo_G76
    Jo_G76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I was using calorieKing with little result. Started using this app and I have lost 2.1kg in 5 days. Hoping it keeps coming off. I've selected the 1 kg per week weight loss. Hoping to lose another 14 kgs
  • SaharaSelah
    SaharaSelah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm ex WW's as well, would love to spice up this journey with some friends. Feel free to add me.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

Many of us have converted from WW to MFP! I left WW around 5 months ago and have never, ever looked back. I'm now at my goal weight. You can do this!
  • mandyholgate
    mandyholgate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi i have just joined and determined next year my weight to go. I want to enjoy Christmas then start. I Have lost 4 stone with weight watchers in the past worked really well for me. Looking forward to having new friends/support. Ido have Endometriosis which dosent help but i am going to beat past that determined
  • canadianmom33
    canadianmom33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's great to meet you! Seems like there's lots of support here.
  • Soccermom54952
    Soccermom54952 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I to am a former WW, I did it from Jan-August and lost 36. Sadly put 30 back on. Was going to go back on WW until I downloaded their app and saw how bad it was messed up since they updated it and decided to cancel immediately and stay with mfp
  • canadianmom33
    canadianmom33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I completely agree, I have always loved WW but after I signed up and noticed the change I didn't want to waste money. My friends raved about mfp so here I am :) so many nice and supporting people here.
  • Momgoals1234
    Momgoals1234 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have never tried WW before. I have tried atkins and lost almost 40lbs.
    I always told myself I would go back on atkins never did. I gained the weight back.
    I want to lose the weight for many reasons. One is for myself and my family. Second reason is I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and I refuse to be a fat bridesmaid! And I am just tired of food controlling my life.
    With mfp I feel in control and its awesome. I never realized how many calories are in some foods. My portions were wayy off before.
  • justsusie998
    justsusie998 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody. I'm new here as well. Well, to the community board. I've read so many positive comments as to having motivational support that I decided to give it a try and look for others who are on the same page. For those who tried WW, in a way at least you have knowledge on how to mix certain foods that will not only have the nutrients but fill you up as well.
  • rhyscycles
    rhyscycles Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    New to all this. Add if you can offer or need support!