Apple Watch Integrations

Options
Good morning all.

After having a Fitbit and 2 UPs break on me, I went with an Apple Watch.

I'm struggling a bit with the integration between AW and MPF.

I think I do have the AW set properly for a step source. I'll figure that out for sure through the next couple of days. I just want one source for the truth here.

What I'd like and don't know if I can do this is to have the MFP data much more available on the watch. I use the "Modular" watch face and it has place to display several "Complications". (Complementary Applications i think is what that stands for). I keep the watch battery life, temp, stock on the watch face.

Does anyone know, is there a "complication" for MFP? If so, any idea how to enable it?

I'd really like to see my MFP progress NOT the apple watch movement. I'd really really like to see a bar graph (circular would be fine) that showed my step progress and my deficit or overage on calories earned and any deficit.

Thanks,
Steve

Replies

• IncredibleMulk77
    IncredibleMulk77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Steve, I've been using the Apple Watch with MFP since June. The app on the watch has been a disappointment so far, but the integration of exercise tracking has been fairly flawless. Occasionally, I'll get a double update to my exercise log which is annoying.

I love your idea for a MFP complication...but I'm fairly positive it does not exist.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yeah, no complication yet.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    MFP app appears on my Watch Face but I do have it set to show "progress to date" only if I activate the 3 circles , otherwise the complication that enables me to immediately see the most is choosing watch face "custom" to display calories, exercise minutes and standing credit.