Hello im tenisha

Options
Hello i am tenisha and im just looking for people who can tackle this weight loss journey with me... Its so hard lol today is only day 2 for me..

Replies

• TimilahABond
    TimilahABond Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's day 2 for me as well. This app has definitely made this journey great because I have discipline and accountability for what I eat. I am excited. I have 40lbs. lose. I'm a new mom and weird thing is my weight gain occurred months after giving birth. Weird. Anywho, I am very motivated to burn this fat. Stay focused and consistent. We can do this!!! No excuses.
  • tenishashandell
    tenishashandell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You too thank you... How you are you eating to keep the weight ? I eat everything i usually do but smaller portions ... Is that ri h gt or should i cut all food off except veggies lol
  • TimilahABond
    TimilahABond Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I eat lean meat such as chicken breast or fish, I eat lots of veggies and sometimes brown rice. When I have a sugar craving, I eat a baked sweet potato with a handful of walnuts and a sprinkle of nutmeg. I eat eggs, loaded salads (cranberries, green apple, feta cheese, almonds, and cucumber. I eat oatmeal with apple sauce, walnuts, and cinnamon, and just 2 tsp of brown sugar. Lots of water. Just a few examples. Eating smaller portions is a good start, but if you really want to see weight loss in a shorter time period, breads, sugars, and starchy stuff has to go. At least until you reach your goal. I am going to do one cheat meal a week so I can still enjoy my food faves.