Daily accountability buddies.

Options
Hi. My weight loss journey has been rough and it has impacted other parts of my life. I would like to finally make progress in my weight loss. I know its not an easy journey but I feel that with support it will be an easier journey. I would like to find other people that would be interested in having daily contact to check up on each other or simply know that somebody is there sharing your journey. Daily contact does not have to be long. I know we all have busy lives but a simple "Don't forget to drink more water" or "keep it up" can make such a big difference in this journey. Any form of text or chat communication works for me. Whatsapp, Voxer, FB, etc.. Let me know. You are not alone in this journey. Many of us are going through the same struggles. Hope to hear from you.

Replies

• brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I use MFP for all that support, so feel free to add me. I kinda use MFP like a facebook, I post statuses when things are hard and I love giving feedback and support to my buddies!
  • AnnieDraeger
    AnnieDraeger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your accountability buddy! Feel free to add me as a friend. I also need some help staying on my goals.
  • lulloa
    lulloa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily contact helps alot.
  • Linettekm
    Linettekm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use an accountability buddy! Can I friend you ladies? Feel free to friend me :-)
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This is so me. I love contact from buddies trying to reach similar goals. I am down about 45 pounds and I have logged in to MFP every day for the last 132 days I also have logged every meal and snack over those 132 days. It wouldn't be possible if I didn't have good buddies on MFP. So please feel free to add me as a friend I'm no creeper just here to try to lose weight and get in shape.
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Friend me! Friend me!
  • 1_Ton_Lady
    1_Ton_Lady Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included on of your friends lists :). I am having great difficulty getting back on the wagon and am so disappointed in myself. I think if I have daily accountability it will help....all of us :). Looking forward to your friend request!
  • jenniferohara369
    Options
    Hey everyone, you can add me. I am trying to lose 90 pounds. It is not easy and my job does not make it easy to stay active sitting in front of a computer for 8 plus hours a day. But I am wanting to hit this before I turn 30 which is on 3 years.
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    you can add me too... I sit in front of computer as well and have about 70 more pounds to loose. I've been on this roller coaster for about 10 years and I'm so sick of it. I finally feel like it's time to change my life.
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    you can add me too... I sit in front of computer as well and have about 70 more pounds to loose. I've been on this roller coaster for about 10 years and I'm so sick of it. I finally feel like it's time to change my life.
    Your in the right place. MFP has helped me lose 52 pounds so far.

The funny thing is I don't feel like I haven't been eating enough or that I'm working out too much it's just been a pleasant experience.
  • mamaK1994
    mamaK1994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Definitely need this! Throughout the day it's so tempting to give in to temptations! We all need this to keep going. Especially during exercising. I sometimes feel like giving up, but I push through, but having that extra support will be nice
  • angiedval
    angiedval Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as a friend! I was doing really well and in the past 6 month gained 25 pounds of what I lost
  • sosmove1
    sosmove1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new here and hoping mfp friends are more supportive than my "real" friends!
  • melmustloseweight2014
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, id love to have an accountability buddy, Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • queenzepeda
    queenzepeda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for accountability and support. Feel free to add me. I also post alot of fitness inspiration on Twitter @queenzepeda so feel free to add me there too!
  • yomy110
    yomy110 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have and be an accountability buddy! I'm on a mission to lose this weight (again) and keep it off :)
  • dave1320
    dave1320 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sweet, add me guys lol
  • JadeFroehlich
    JadeFroehlich Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Jade, 23, fighting PCOS which makes weight challenging. I would love some friends. I need to lose 70-90 lbs!
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here feel free to add me if you like i need accountability and am good for it too !
    Good luck im on the same journey !
  • thinksunshine
    thinksunshine Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd love to have and reciprocate support for someone else! I know I always find it easier when I have someone holding me accountable!