Misfit Buddies

Options
Hello all. I recently received a Misfit as a gift and would like to have some friends for motivation :) Most of the people I know I Fitbits :/

Replies

• Linettekm
    Linettekm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me on Misfit! I'm "LinetteKM" and I need Misfit friends too :-)
  • mestabrook17
    mestabrook17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Misfit shine lady here - been logging here for 180....add me here and on shine -mestamel
  • thampton68
    thampton68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LinetteKM : I tried adding you and it's not working. Try adding me thampton_68
  • FeddyBear31
    FeddyBear31 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all :) Same here! I'm feddy_31 on Misfit.
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Misfit shine.. Not working well with this app tonite :(
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a Misfit Speedo Shine. I was using it regularly a few months ago but I had a lot of trouble syncing it and many days my points were all messed up. I would check it and have 600 and then recheck a couple hours later and have less. Has anyone else had this issue? I would love some Misfit friends, but it was just such a hassle to use before.
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    swim777 wrote: »
    Misfit shine.. Not working well with this app tonite :(

Just noticed your name. Do you have the Speedo Shine? I had a lot of trouble getting mine to sync to MFP. I got the Misfit the day it came out in stores because I was so stoked to use it in the pool. Not sure if these issues have been resolved in the several months it's been out.
  • tribalgrl
    tribalgrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have sent you requests through misfit, but if you could friend me on here that would be great. Haven't figured that bit out yet lol

Cheers!

• MarkChandra
    MarkChandra Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Blueline76 add me
  • bbilliethecat
    bbilliethecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bbilliethecat :D
  • Alex729
    Alex729 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    alex729
  • surffrog34
    surffrog34 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    surffrog34 :p FYI, if any of you are having trouble with the original Shine, they seem to have made significant improvement with the Shine 2. That includes the syncing issue the original one has.