Options
Hi, My name is RaeLynn. I have tried MFP for just a week now and loving it. I lost almost 4 lbs and my doctor set the goal for only 5lbs by July 6th, so I know I will have way more than that to show her. My son also joined his name is Jalen he also had to lose 5lbs by July 6th and he lost 4, so things are looking GREAT for both of us. We both need lots of encouragement. and support. It is really hard but we are trying. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck to you and your son!
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board...and best of luck with your weight loss. You've come to the right place for support :smile: :)
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well let me be the first to welcome you then lovely! :):)

You have definately come to the right place I have to admit! This site is literally bursting at the seams with support and advice and help! By the sounds of it you're on the right path but it never hurts to have a place like this as back up! Both you and your son sound like you've done a really good job so far!

If you want to add me feel free - I have a blog that I write as well which helps me keep track of the things going on in my diet head :)

Good luck and if you need anything ask the fine people on here - they are all brilliant!! :)

Jamesey
    xxxxx
  • flipflopsforlife
    Options
    Welcome!! You and your son are going to do amazing on this program! Everyone here is sery nice and extremely supportive, so you both will have a huge success rate :) Good Luck!!! :flowerforyou: